Phonetic word puzzle
A transcription of each of the listed names is to be found within the puzzle diagram. Once you have found a word in the puzzle, click on that word in the table below and it will appear crossed out. In order to circle the names in the puzzle diagram (you find a picture of it below) you need to print it out either as a word document or as PDF-file.
- Words can be found reading UP, DOWN, FORWARDS, BACKWARDS and DIAGONALLY throughout the puzzle.
- Words can overlap each other and letters can be used more than once.
- Words always run in a straight line and never skip any letters.
- The puzzle is complete once all words have been located in the diagram.
- After completing the entire puzzle you are left with 5 symbols. Juggle them around and you will come up with an additional author.