(redirected from SyntacticTheory.TGStep4)
Determine Syntactic Categories for the Constituents
In our example sentence:
- my history teacher/NP
- to my history teacher/PP
- write to my history teacher/VP
- write to my history teacher tomorrow/VP
- will write to my history teacher tomorrow/VP
- Check out the page about Constituents and phrasal syntactic categories
- and the special pages for the individual phrasal syntactic categories: NP, VP, AP, PP, clausal categories, conjoined phrases.
Result of Step 4:
Move on to Step 5!
... or go back to the overview over the six steps.